Monday 29th Sept until Friday 3rd October 2014
5 days, 4 nights
Three days touring the counties of Wicklow & Kildare plus the Boyne Valley
Killashee House Hotel –located South West of Dublin
- 4 nights stay at the 4* Killashee House Hotel, with secure parking
- Return car cruise Ferry crossing
- Hearty Irish breakfast each morning, welcome drink on first night and farewell dinner on last night
- Entry fees and refreshments included are shown in the days itinerary
- Ordnance survey map with route marked, road book with further information and attraction details
- Tour co-ordinator on hand throughout
From only £599.00 per person
Route – 3 days:
Three full day’s schedule over ‘motivating’ traffic light roads and spectacular scenery in the Wicklow Mountains / County Kildare and the Boyne Valley – visiting three iconic stately homes. We will visit historic gardens alongside other historic house attractions, two race car museums, and steam museum – route of approx 400 miles including sections along the famous Dunboyne race circuit and classic Circuit of Ireland rally stages. Staying at the luxurious 4 star Killeshee House Hotel.
Outward car cruise ferry crossing transports you and your classic car, via Holyhead to Dublin or Pembroke to Rosslare (or combination of the two routes) using our partner Irish Ferries. [www.irishferries.com] on their cruise ferry service which offers a choice of departure times, or perhaps choose a combination of two routes. Check in at the fabulous Killashee House Hotel and relax and enjoy the welcome reception meeting with fellow travellers.
Note: should your ‘classic’ be ‘resting’ fear not – bring what you desire, the ‘craic’ will still be as electrifying – Modern or classic cars are all welcome.
Sailing Times: please check actual times when booking
Ulysses – Cruise Ferry departs Holyhead daily at 02.40 hrs & 14.10 hrs and Dublin at 08.05 hrs & 20.55 hrs [crossing time 3hrs 15 mins].
Isle of Inishmore Cruise Ferry departs Pembroke at 02:45hrs and 14:45hrs and Rosslare 08:45hrs & 20:45hrs [crossing time 3hrs 46 mins].
Supplement for Dublin Swift high speed ferry £12.00 per car per single journey
Some iconic roads of the original 1903 Gordon Bennett motor race and precursor to today’s F1 races, will take you to coffee and guided tour of a Palladian mansion with Maze and 3D photo exhibition – parking arranged in front of the mansion (entry fee and refreshments included), time for lunch is followed by a drive through breathtaking scenery and on into rural Kildare countryside to visit your second stately home this time housing a steam museum and walled garden and where tea and delicious scones await (entry fee and refreshments included), before returning a short distance to the hotel and a free evening.
The day of Irish motor racing – short distance to visit Ireland’s only permanent race track and coffee in their museum (entry fee and refreshment included), before a route which includes traversing the route of another very famous race track, an Irish pub lunch (meal included) to arrive at an historic family home regarded as the hidden gem of Irish heritage, a fascinating guided tour and lots more (entry fee included) before a short run to the scene of a famous history changing battle site (entry fee included) where you could also enjoy afternoon tea overlooking a restored walled garden.. The run back to hotel crosses rural Co. Meath back down into Co. Kildare. – Evening free.
Up into the Wicklow Mountains as we trace the wheel tracks of Circuit of Ireland Rally legends Paddy Hopkirk and Roger Clark whose journeys to victory took place over the same tarmac roads and spectacular scenery– As we are now in the ‘Garden of Ireland’ we have included a Monastic site for coffee and a Garden visit (entry fee included) so you can stretch your legs, and suggested Lunch stops etc before returning to the Hotel for the final night dinner (meal included).
Return car cruise ferry crossing, via Dublin to Holyhead or Rosslare to Pembroke using our partner Irish Ferries. [www.irishferries.com] cruise ferry service
£599 pp for two people sharing accommodation
Single room supplement applies per night – please contact us for details
Further enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Tel: Bryan 0151 242 1729 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: Mark 0151 242 1608 Email: email@example.com
Your price does not include
- Any costs associated with the running or maintenance or recovery of the car.
- Any costs associated with the driver or passenger(s) not stated as included.
- Meals or drink not stated as being included.
- Entry fees and parking fees to attractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Where the booking agent is the ferry company then their terms and conditions of carriage will apply.
Terms and conditions of Aston Classics apply only to the route instructions and attractions where payment is included.
- The event is non-competitive.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 payable at time of booking with the balance due 8 weeks before departure.
- In regard to cancellation the following charges will apply upon received date of cancellation notice.
Between 42 and 29 days before departure 50% of the holiday price.
Between 28 – 15 days before departure 75% of the holiday cost.
Less than 15 days before departure 1005 of the holiday cost.
- It is recommended that you have personal travel insurance.
- Entry fees to attractions are included (unless stated otherwise).